Monday, December 7, 2009

Still Hungry!

I devoured the Hunger Games and Catching Fire in three days. I wanted to drag it out but just couldn't! I passed The Hunger Games to my hubby (who doesn't usually read anything but management theory or computer language books) and he read it in two days! It's just one of those fast, addicting reads that keeps you wanting more.

Catching Fire was much better than the Hunger Games in my opinion, unusual for a second book. It gave more depth to the characters. Again, not for the faint-hearted. It is a young adult book but graphic and violent (although maybe not as much as the first.) Think gladiators (as that is pretty much what it is.)


I know don't know how I'll make it until September when the next one comes out... Have to find a new series to get hooked on. Any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin