Friday, March 4, 2011

Zombie Love

"This is the way the world ends - not with a bang or a whimper, but with zombies breaking down the back door."

OK.
So I did it.  I read the book I said I wouldn't read.
And it was ok.  Just OK mind you.  I'm not a horror movie fan (or scary book fan for that matter.)
Hollowland was the only book I'd not read by Amanda Hocking (so far) so I thought I'd give it a shot.
 
Your typical apocalyptic zombie story (like those crazy movie my brother always loves) we have a world infected with a deadly virus that turns people into flesh-eating monsters.  Also we have those who have to run and hide from the zombies.   Remy, our teenage heroine, is searching for her little brother Max, who was taken by the military to an unknown "safe" location.  She teams up with a rock-star, a few other normal citizens, and some end-of-days cult members on her quest.
Love and Sacrifice (and lots of gore.) 
Everything you want and expect from a zombie story, I guess!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin